h5a5r5c5

Friday, March 26, 2010

I am super excited- Thanks everyone!

WOW- I was aiming for 100 followers on Facebook by April 1st. Last night we were at 135!! Thanks to everyone for getting the word out :) Keep it up!!

Right now I am getting ready to post the 1st review on here- it should be up by tomorrow. I am also looking for someone to be a guest writer, I would love to find someone who is still competing for the season to do a review on the next comp that go to. I love the idea of doing comp reviews- sometimes when you go you have no idea what to expect!! What do you guys think?

I would really like to get a "team" of writers, if you think that you would be interested please send me a message on Facebook. I want this to be a community of Mom's- not just all what I think about things! So let me know!!

Thanks again to everyone for getting the word out- I think this is going to end up being a great thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment