h5a5r5c5

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here's my 1st Post!

I guess with my first post I should really state why I am doing this, and what I am hoping to accomplish. I have girls that cheer, and I am sure if you are a Cheer Mom you know that it can keep you very busy!!

Well it seems like whenever I am looking for something- rather it be bows, or idea’s for comp bags for the girls, or anything I have to go to 20 different sites to find what I am looking for. Then if it’s not from a company that I normally use I have to wonder how good they are- so I am trying this out. I want to see how many followers I can get on my blog, how many fans on Facebook and then look into launching a website- were all this “stuff” that I am looking for is all together. I am sure I am not the only one with this problem!

Plus I thought this would be a really good way to share idea’s with other Moms. I think something that would be really neat for the Mom’s that have girls that cheer All Stars, would be to have Mom’s review compatisons!!!

Also if you have a blog, about anything let me know. I would love to be able to link to you!!!!

So hang in there with me, tell your friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment